How to Manage and Edit Product Information and Delete Products in the Vendor Dashboard
Here are some general requirements for product titles, descriptions, and images:
- Be descriptive and accurate.
- Keep them short and concise.
- Include important information about the product, such as its brand name, name, color, size, and material.
- Avoid using excessive punctuation or special characters.
- Avoid using all caps.
- Be informative and detailed
- Describe the product's benefits, features, and specifications in detail.
- Use words that paint a picture for the customer of what the product is.
- Use bullet points or headings to make information easy to find and read.
- Don't use jargon or technical terms that your customers might not understand.
- Include any warnings or safety information that is important.
- Use high-quality images that accurately represent the product. Images should be at least 1000 pixels on at least one side.
Note: Use high-quality images of each type of product to show it as accurately as possible. A high-quality image is one that is clear and sharp, with vibrant colors and details, and is on a white background. It has a high resolution, which means it has a large number of pixels. It is usually saved in a file format that preserves the image quality and has a high color depth to display more colors and shades. The image should not be over-compressed to maintain its quality.
- Show the product from multiple angles and in different settings, if applicable.
- Avoid using images that are overly stylized or misleading.
- Make sure the images are large enough to see all the details.
- Comply with image requirements, such as file size and format.
Note: The following image file types are supported: JPG and PNG
Step-by-step guide on how to edit product information:
1. Navigate to your dashboard and locate the Listings tab.
2. Select the product you wish to edit. Click the (2) button on the right side of the page. If you wish to edit multiple products at once, you can use the "Bulk edit" option.
Note: Bulk editing allows you to edit certain attributes, such as Featured, Price, Special Price, Quantity, Weight, and Unit of Measurement (UOM).
3. You will be directed to the product details page. Here, you can make the necessary changes to the product information such as the product title, description, price, images, and other product details.
On the top right, the Status of the product will be shown as well. You have the option to Turn on/off Published as well as Featured.
4. After updating the product details, make sure to click the "Save" button on the upper right of the page. This will ensure that the changes you have made are applied to the product. Once you have saved the changes, preview the product to see how the updates have affected the product page. Make sure that everything looks correct and that there are no errors or typos.
By following these steps, you can easily edit product information on your online store and ensure that your products are up-to-date and accurately represented.
Step-by-step guide on how to delete products:
1. Navigate to your dashboard and locate the "Listings" tab.
2. Choose the product you wish to delete. Click the button on the right side of the page. You can use the "Bulk edit" option to delete multiple products at once.
3. To delete the product, scroll down to the lower left of the page. Here, you will see the "Delete" button.
4. Click on the "Delete" button. You will be prompted with a message that asks, "Are you sure you want to delete listing?".
5. Click on "Delete" again to confirm that you want to delete the product.
Note: Once a product is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
By following these steps, you can easily delete products from your online store and ensure that your product inventory is up-to-date and accurate.
Inventory Management using the Greendropship Vendor CSV file:
1.) First, you need to download the Sample CSV file which will guide you on monitoring your existing inventory. Further information on how to download/upload the file can be found here: Adding Products In Bulk
2.) From the CSV File, you can focus on the "N" column for the stocks. This will also help you in uploading and updating your inventory daily.
Please sign in to leave a comment.